General Assembly 20th of October
Hereby the provisional agenda for the general assembly that will take place on the 20th of October in the Snijderzaal (LB01.010).
- Approval of agenda
- Passthrough of pizza list
- Approval of minutes
- Education announcements
- Installation DelftSEA board
- Budget presentation EESTEC Committee
- Installation Party Committee
- Proposition of the Homepage Committee
- Financial results promotion Lustrum
- Proposal alteration Voetstappen
- Budget presentation lunch lectures
- presentation on the ageing of receivables
- mutation of the homepage committee
- Mutation Evalutation Committee 1
- Mutation Evalutation Committee 2
- Discharge Discussion Committee
- Installation of the Illustrious Society of Beadles
- Mutation Female Electrical Engineers
- Mutation Bar Committee
- Mutation Kobus Kuch Committee
- Mutation DIY room committee
- Better late then never (submitted by Eray Albayrak)
- Enrichment of board functions
- Any other business
- Close of meeting
ETV announces DutchTrip
The ETV organises an event especially for international students.
Get to know the Dutch culture by visiting the Pier in Scheveningen and enjoy the view at the coast. For lunch we will eat pancakes at the Pier. Furthermore we will go to Madurodam where you can see the Dutch landmarks in a smaller formfactor.
The bus will leave from EWI and you will be dropped off at EWI at the end of the afternoon.
The cost will be €10,- per student with a maximum of 40 students. You can apply at the ETV desk.
General Assembly 29th of September
Hereby the provisional agenda for the general assembly that will take place on the 19th of September. The location will follow.
1. Introduction (Opening)
2. Approval of agenda (Vaststelling der definitieve agenda)
3. Approval of minutes (Goedkeuring notulen vergadering d.d. 7 en 8 september 2016)
4. Announcements (Mededelingen)
5. Mail (Post)
6. Education announcements(Onderwijsmededelingen)
7. Presentation of the yearly budget 2016 (Jaarbegroting 2016)
8. Discharge of the LC Delft Board (LC Delft Board Decharge)
9. Installation of the LC Delft Board (LC Delft Board installatie)
10. Discharge of the EESTEC-committee (EESTEC-commissie decharge)
11. Installation of the EESTEC-committee (EESTEC-commissie installatie)
12. Enrichment of board functions (Verrijking Bestuursfuncties)
13. Any other business (WVTTK)
14. Survey (Rondvraag)
15. Close of meeting (Sluiting)
New ETV board
Last tuesday 13-09 the new ETV board was installed.
The 145th board consists of:
Philip van den Heuvel - President
Roel de Rijk - Secretary
Cesc Varkevisser - Treasurer
Declan Buist - Commissioner of External Affairs
Luc Enthoven - Commissioner of Education and Vice-president